Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tamriel Rebuilt: I2-301

Tamriel Rebuilt:
I2-301.
By Lord Andres Indoril.

    Wednesday already? Gah. Archive time, I suppose! Today we shall take a look at a rather peculiar claim, which is quite peculiar, due to it having originally been a cave, but was changed because the Andres apparently demanded it. I do not recall to be honest. Basically, this claim was given to me so my showcase could be included in the Tamriel Rebuilt landscapes. Funstuff. Anyway, screenshots and history beyond the jumpywumpy (as usual).
 


      History Of The Claim:
     Originally a cave, this was created on the 13th of September, 2006. Some of the information on how this happened has been lost, but on the 16th of September, a wild Andres Indoril appeared  and claimed and asked questions in its confusion. I shall quote
   "I must admit that Massey has been messing with my mind... I wanted her to place my shack somewhere and she tells me to claim a medium size cave... Prr... So Massey, please explain what you meant by it. You mean that my shack is suppost to replace a cave?"

     To that question Gez, the Now-Fallen Archbeast of Something-Or-Another, replied that Andres Indoril should make a shack inside a cave, saying that it might be cool. Kapuhy also replied that a fishing village around an underground lake could be spiffy. Andres Indoril agreed, but that story shall be discussed in February. On the 17th, the Now-Fallen Archlady of Interiors, Massalinie, descended upon the claim and said that she had no idea what we were discussing, since the claim description CLEARLY said shack. It did then. But not at first. So the Andres Indoril called Massalinie evil and proclaimed the file uploaded. Massalinie sent it to review. The file uploaded was of course the showcase that Andres Indoril made in January of 2006 and what granted him access to claiming stuff on Tamriel Rebuilt.

     On the 5th of November, 2006, Swiftoak Woodwarrior, a honorable warrior from Kah-nah-duh (or that is what his location says) striked at the claim with a review, finding about four errors and wrong file dependencies, which Andres blamed on when the file was made. Swiftoak was not too disappointed and uploaded a fix.

     On the 13th of November, the Now-Ascended to Archbeast of Reviewing, Thrignar Fraxix the Then-Final-Reviewer, reviewed the place, finding a lot of more errors than Swiftoak did. A couple of days later, he uploaded a fix and after a silly comment by Andres, the Now-Fallen Archlady Lady Nerevar approved the claim.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment