Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tamriel Rebuilt: I2-276

Tamriel Rebuilt:
I2-276.
By Lord Andres Indoril.

    Almost forgot the schedule again... Anyways, archive time. Today we shall be looking at the interior that gained renown to the Andres as a maker of weird custom skeletons. I don't think this interior has been merged to any of the TR maps and am planning on using it for a questing showcase in the future.

    This is a small cave with a decent amount of water. And it has a skeleton that managed to accidentally get himself stuck to some vines when levitating to reach something that wasn't even there.

    * I6-21 has been updated slightly due to approval.
    * I4-410 has been updated slightly due to approval.
    * I4-418 has been updated slightly due to approval.
    * I4-423 has been updated slightly due to approval.
    * I4-437 has been updated slightly due to approval.







      History Of The Claim:
     Created on the same date as most of the map 2 filler claims, this one was also created on the 19th of August back in 2006. It was claimed on the 30th of August, 2006, by the critter that may be referred to as Andres Indoril, well, at least that is what he was called back then. He prefers being called Lord Andres Indoril now... Silly creature. Anyway, it was granted by the Now-Fallen Archlady of Interiors, that is Massalinie on the very same day (I might be mistaken, but I think I saw recent activity from her on the forums somewhen...). On the next day, Andres Indoril already declared the place done and it was sent to review by Massalinie.

    A wild reviewer approached on the 25th of September of the same year. Serric was his name. Reviewing was his game. Wait, what? Did I actually type that? What the hell? Oh well... He found a couple of errors here and there, finding that the Andres had placed mushrooms one by one instead of in groups, which was silly. Of course, since Serric fixed the mushrooms, they still look silly. I like my mushrooms much better. Apparently, I also wasn't entirely fond of gravity, so the skeleton also needed fixing. Also, Andres was not as obsessed with filling places with rocks yet, so that was also mentioned. And the chest near the waterfall was a bit too near it.

    The next day, the Now-Fallen Archbeast Of Various Things Unless I Misremember, Ludovic, told Serric that this only needed a small fix so Serric supplied it on the 27th of September of 2006. On the 28th of September the final reviewer at the time, Thrignar Fraxix, found some error on a plant and rated the file a 10/10. On the 2nd of October, the claim was approved by Ludovic.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment