Thursday, October 28, 2010

Tamriel Rebuilt: I4-79

Tamriel Rebuilt:
I4-79.
By Lord Andres Indoril.

    Belated archive time! I know I had scheduled for Wednesdays, but I forgot about it yesterday. I apologize. Now, let's get down to business, shall we, gentlemen? Today, we shall discuss the claim that is labelled I four seventy nine. Not as amusing a name as the one scheduled for next week, oh yes. Anyways, it is a house in Stonefalls, or, wait, no, Andothren, by what the Archlord Haplo told me just now. Belongs to a non-service healer, and this appears to be the second interior that I claimed and finished.

    Quite emptyish, it does feel now.

    * I4-423 has been updated again.
    * I4-437 has been updated.
    * I3-239 has been updated.






      History Of The Claim:
     On the 15th of March, 2006, the claim seems to have spawned. I am uncertain, but I believe that the Now-Fallen Archlady Massalinie might have been to blame. Following that, on the 19th of March, Andres Indoril the fresh-spawn claimed the interior for himself, to love and care for. He planned it to be two floors, and to belong to a "rligious" guy "hwo" had worked for the Temple for quite a while and would have gained carious items from that time. The Now-Fallen Archlady of Interiors,  Massalinie, granted the interior and wished the noobling, that was Andres Indoril, a happy modding.

    On the 20th of March, our less than heroic protagonist had finished the architecture and proclaimed that he would start work on the furniture and that the guy who lives in this house would also have a wife and a son, to fit more things into the space. Ten days later, Andres rained upon the thread once again to say "No!"  about  the wife and son, since apparently he had a wrong layout and had to start from nothing again. That is when he decided that the place would have a healer who would no offer services.

    On the 13th of April, 2006, Andres Indoril had proclaimed that the interior was finished, admitting that that took a while. Seeing that it was finished, the Now-Fallen Archbeast of Reviewing, Ludovic, sent the claim to review.

    More than a year later, on the 8th of August, 2007, the Now-Fallen Archbeast of Quests, The VIKING of non-techno variation, I believe, reviewed the interior, being glad that he got to review one of Andres' first interiors. He found it to be much less dreadful than Andres had described it, and named the file FREE FREE filename. On the 15th of September, the Archlord of Reviewing, Thrignar Fraxix, approved the interior.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment