Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tamriel Rebuilt: I4-144

Tamriel Rebuilt:
I4-144.
By Lord Andres Indoril.

    First off, apologizes for the fact that I missed the update last week. I needed new pants and then had to go to a birthday party so I did not find the time. Well, Archive Time! Today we shall take a look at a tourist shop in the city known as Kragenmoor. It is full of random chit(in) and redware and dunmeri stuff. Nothing too interesting, but I can't just go ahead and skip a claim.





      History Of The Claim:
     On the 28th of July of 2008 this claim was born, bearing gifts of claim count raising. On the 27th of September, 2008, the Archlord of Reviewing, Thrignar Fraxix unlocked the claim, saying that he had unlocked the Foreign Quarter of the city. Huh. On the 28th a Lord Andres Indoril the Madly Maddy Mad quickly claimed it for himself and nommed it forever. Thrignar Fraxix requested that Andres would not revoke this one. On the 3rd of October, Lord Andres Indoril replied with a "Sorry, Thriggy, I need this one revoked. Wait, no. It is already finished, why revoke it now?" to which the Archlord of.... I STILL DO NOT KNOW WHAT HE DOES! Haplo sent the claim to review.

    On the 4th of October, a  wild agram reviewed the claim, after which on the 5th Lord Andres Indoril fixed a slight mistake in the design. On the 18th, Thrignar Fraxix approved the claim asking whether Andres used agrams file or his own, due to some helms bleeding. Andres said that he used the agram one to just add one reference.

The end.

2 comments: